– Peter Mantello. Ethical AI in public spaces. Presentation at the Prague City Data Congress (Sep 19, 20220).
– P. Mantello, upcoming Key Note Speaker at the European Cluster Conference, ‘Reshaping Education through Innovation and Technology’, May 14-15, 2021, Bucharest, Romania
– P. Mantello, “Emotional AI and Japanese society” (July, 28 2020) at JST’s FY2020 General Meeting “Program to Create an Environment for Full-Fledged Utilization of Art and Academic Knowledge in Society” (Part of Human-Information Technology Ecosystem Research and Development Area).
– T. Manh, Ho, Complexities of data management for developing emotional AI: A Japanese perspective’ presented at the 18th Asia Pacific Conference: A Pursuit for Inclusion and Innovation, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific Japan November 14-`15, 2020
– H. Tanaka, 2020. Digital technology and gender change. Annual Meeting of the International Society for Gender Studies, online, 13 September 2020
– J. Ellermann, B. Kaiser, J. Toscano and H. Miyashita, Mass surveillance capitalism – the social (media) dilemma remains Unsolved, 5th EDEN Event on Data Protection in Law Enforcement, 17 December 2020.
– H. Miyashita, Cultural Attitudes towards Privacy, 54th APPA meeting, 10 December 2020.
– S. Room, V. Artz, P. Breitbarth, J. Jones and H. Miyashita, The Future of Data Transfers, PrivSec Global, 3 December 2020.