• Mantello Peter and Manh-Tung Ho. Emotional AI applications in our daily life. Presentations at Institute of Philosophy, Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences and AIoT Lab, Phenikaa University, Hanoi, Vietnam. (February 8-9, 2023).
•Peter Mantello. Ethical AI in public spaces. Presentation at the Prague City Data Congress (Sep 19, 2022).
• Mantello, P. “Emotional AI and Japanese society” (July, 28 2020) at JST’s FY2020 General Meeting “Program to Create an Environment for Full-Fledged Utilization of Art and Academic Knowledge in Society” (Part of Human-Information Technology Ecosystem Research and Development Area).
• Mantello, P. “Emotional AI and the New Future of Work in Post Pandemic Society.” Upcoming Key Note Speaker at the 3rd European Conference on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics to be held at Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE-IUL), Portugal on the 18th & 19th November 2021.
• Tanaka, H. 2020. “Digital technology and gender change.” At Annual Meeting of the International Society for Gender Studies, online, 13 September 2020
• Ellermann, J., B. Kaiser, J. Toscano and H. Miyashita, Mass surveillance capitalism – the social (media) dilemma remains Unsolved, 5th EDEN Event on Data Protection in Law Enforcement, 17 December 2020.
• Miyashita, H. Cultural Attitudes towards Privacy, 54th APPA meeting, 10 December 2020.
• S. Room, V. Artz, P. Breitbarth, J. Jones and H. Miyashita, The Future of Data Transfers, PrivSec Global, 3 December 2020.
• Ho, M.T. Complexities of data management for developing emotional AI: A Japanese perspective’ presented at the 18th Asia Pacific Conference: A Pursuit for Inclusion and Innovation, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific Japan November 14-`15, 2020
• Mantello Peter. Preliminary Insights from in-depth interviews on emotional AI’s social impacts with the Japanese companies and stakeholders (March 7 2021). At UK-Japan monthly cross-cultural dialogue on emotional AI.
• Bakir Vian. Emotional AI and Civic Discourse. (March 31, 2021). At UK-Japan monthly cross-cultural dialogue on emotional AI.
• McStay Andrew. Ethics and beliefs systems in contemporary Japan. (February 16 2021). At UK-Japan monthly cross-cultural dialogue on emotional AI.